Benjamin Hulett - Tenor
Mr. Hulett will perform the role of Jupiter in Handel's Semele with Brenda Rae in the title role on the 5th of April 2019 and he will sing in Haydn's The Creation on the 19th of November 2018 with La Nuova Musica and Lucy Crowe at St. John's Smith Square.
Royal Albert Hall, 7-Sep-2018 / 19:00
- Louise Alder as Theodora, Iestyn Davies as Didymus, Benjamin Hulett as Septimius, Ann Hallenberg as Irene, Arcangelo, Jonathan Cohen - Conductor
Benjamin Hulett performed at the final song recital of the season at the Wigmore Hall on the 29th of July 2017 together with
Royal Albert Hall, 21-Jul-2017 / 19:30
Beethoven: Fidelio (108 mins, concert performance; sung in German)
- BBC Philharmonic, Orfeón Donostiarra, Juanjo Mena - Conductor, Stuart Skelton as Florestan, Ricarda Merbeth as Leonore, Brindley Sherratt as Rocco, Louise Alder as Marzelline, Benjamin Hulett as Jaquino, Detlef Roth as Don Pizarro, David Soar as Don Fernando
St John's Smith Square, 13-Jun-2017 / 19:30
- Symphony in G ‘Lambach’ K45a
- Grabmusik K42
- Apollo et Hyacinthus K38
- The Orchestra of Classical Opera, Ian Page - Conductor, Thomas Guthrie - Director, Benjamin Hulett as Oebalus, Klara Ek as Melia, Tim Mead as Apollo, James Hall as Zephyrus, Gemma Summerfield as Hyacinthus and Grabmusik, Benjamin Appl as Priest of Apollo and Grabmusik
The above programme was also performed on the 12th of June.
Mr. Hulett joined Mary Bevan at the Wigmore Hall on the 29th of March 2017 in a performance of Handel's Alceste and sang the role of the Evangelist in Heinrich Schütz's Christmas Story SWV435 on the 19th of December 2016 at the same venue.
Royal Albert Hall, 20-Aug-2016 / 19:30
- Gérard Grisey: Dérives (13 mins, UK premiere
- Mahler: Rückert-Lieder (20 mins)
- Mozart: Mass in C minor, K427 (55mins)
- BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra and Chorus, Ilan Volkov - Conductor
- Benjamin Hulett, Louise Alder - Soprano, Carolyn Sampson - Soprano, Tanja Ariane Baumgartner - Mezzo-soprano, Matthew Rose - Bass
Mr. Hulett joined the Early Opera Company at the Wigmore Hall on the 23th of June 2016 in a performance of Handel's La Resurrezione HWV47.
Cadogan Hall, 21-Jun-2016 / 19:30
- Bach: Der Geist hilft
- Ode for the Birthday of Queen Anne
- An Ode for St Cecilia's Day
- New London Choir, The English Concert with Robert Quinney directing
- Lucy Crowe - Soprano, Robin Blaze - Alto
- Benjamin Hulett, Marcus Farnsworth - Bass
Mr. Hulett joined soprano Ailish Tynan for an all Schubert evening at the Wigmore Hall on the 15th of May 2018.
Mr. Hulett made his ROH debut in 2014 as Edmondo in Manon Lescaut.
Barbican Hall, 21-Jun-2014 / 19:00
- Mozart: Symphony No 41
- Haydn: Symphony No 104
- Beethoven: Symphony No 9 (Choral)
- Academy of Ancient Music, Richard Egarr - Conductor
- Choir of the AAM / AAMplify new generation choir
- Elizabeth Watts, Daniela Lehner - Mezzo-soprano, Benjamin Hulett, Andrew Foster-Williams - Bass
Mr. Hulett made his BBC Proms debut on the 25th of July 2004 in Dvořák's Mass in D major, Op 86 with the BBC Symphony Orchestra conducted by Sir Andrew Davis.