Benjamin Hulett - Tenor
Mr. Hulett has been replaced with plenty of notice by Robin Tritschler in a performance Britten's Serenade for Tenor, Horn and Strings at the Cadogan Hall on the
13th of May 2020.
He will sing in Handel's Messiah on the
12th of December 2019.
And he will perform the role of Tamino in Mozart's The Magic Flute at Royal Opera House on various dates in November 2019.
Royal Albert Hall, 29-Jul-2019 / 19:30
Haydn: The Creation (105 mins, sung in German)
- Sarah-Jane Brandon - Soprano, Benjamin Hulett - Tenor, Christoph Pohl - Baritone, BBC Proms Youth Choir, BBC Philharmonic, Omer Meir Wellber - Conductor
Mr. Hulett performed the role of Jupiter in Handel's Semele with Brenda Rae in the title role, Elizabeth DeShong as Juno, Soloman Howard as Somnus and Ailish Tynan as Iris, Christopher Lowrey as Athamas, Brian Giebler as Apollo on the
5th of April 2019.
He sang in Haydn's The Creation on the 19th of November 2018 with the Holst Singers, William Berger, Lucy Crowe and La Nuova Musica under the baton of David Bates at St. John's Smith Square.
Royal Albert Hall, 7-Sep-2018 / 19:00
- Louise Alder as Theodora, Iestyn Davies as Didymus, Benjamin Hulett as Septimius, Ann Hallenberg as Irene, Arcangelo, Jonathan Cohen - Conductor
Benjamin Hulett performed at the final song recital of the season at the Wigmore Hall on the 29th of July 2017 together with
Royal Albert Hall, 21-Jul-2017 / 19:30
Beethoven: Fidelio (concert performance; sung in German)
- BBC Philharmonic, Orfeón Donostiarra, Juanjo Mena - Conductor, Stuart Skelton as Florestan, Ricarda Merbeth as Leonore, Brindley Sherratt as Rocco, Louise Alder as Marzelline, Benjamin Hulett as Jaquino, Detlef Roth as Don Pizarro, David Soar as Don Fernando
St John's Smith Square, 12 and 13-Jun-2017
Mozart: Grabmusik K42 and Apollo et Hyacinthus K38
- The Orchestra of Classical Opera, Ian Page - Conductor, Benjamin Hulett as Oebalus, Klara Ek as Melia, Tim Mead as Apollo, James Hall as Zephyrus, Gemma Summerfield as Hyacinthus and Grabmusik, Benjamin Appl as Priest of Apollo and Grabmusik
Mr. Hulett joined Mary Bevan at the Wigmore Hall on the 29th of March 2017 in a performance of Handel's Alceste and sang the role of the Evangelist in Heinrich Schütz's Christmas Story SWV435 on the 19th of December 2016 at the same venue.
Royal Albert Hall, 20-Aug-2016 / 19:30
- Gérard Grisey: Dérives
- Mahler: Rückert-Lieder
- Mozart: Mass in C minor K427
- BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra and Chorus, Ilan Volkov - Conductor
- Benjamin Hulett, Louise Alder - Soprano, Carolyn Sampson - Soprano, Tanja Ariane Baumgartner - Mezzo-soprano, Matthew Rose - Bass
Mr. Hulett joined the Early Opera Company at the Wigmore Hall on the 23th of June 2016 in a performance of Handel's La Resurrezione HWV47.
Cadogan Hall, 21-Jun-2016 / 19:30
- Bach: Der Geist hilft
- Ode for the Birthday of Queen Anne
- An Ode for St Cecilia's Day
- New London Choir, The English Concert
- Robert Quinney - Director
- Lucy Crowe, Robin Blaze - Alto
- Benjamin Hulett, Marcus Farnsworth - Bass
Mr. Hulett joined soprano Ailish Tynan for an all Schubert evening at the Wigmore Hall on the 15th of May 2018.
Mr. Hulett made his ROH debut in 2014 as Edmondo in Manon Lescaut.
Barbican Hall, 21-Jun-2014
Beethoven: Symphony No 9 (Choral)
- Academy of Ancient Music, Richard Egarr - Conductor, Benjamin Hulett,
Elizabeth Watts, Choir of the AAM, AAMplify new generation choir, Daniela Lehner - Mezzo-soprano, , Andrew Foster-Williams - Bass
Mr. Hulett made his BBC Proms debut on the 25th of July 2004 in Dvořák's Mass in D major, Op 86 with the BBC Symphony Orchestra conducted by Sir Andrew Davis.