Jonas Kaufmann - Tenor
Mr. Kaufmann will perform in La forza del destino at the Royal Opera House from the 21st of March 2019 onwards.
- Strauss: Selected Songs
- Elgar: Overture In The South
- Strauss: Four Last Songs
- Jonas Kaufmann
- BBC Symphony Orchestra
- Jochen Rieder - Conductor
Barbican Hall, 16-Feb-2018 / 19:30
- Wolf: Italianisches Liederbuch
- Jonas Kaufmann, Diana Damrau - Soprano, Helmut Deutsch - Piano
Mr. Kaufmann had to cancel his Barbican Hall concert on the 13th of February 2017 due to problems with his vocal cords. This concert was rescheduled for May 2018.
Barbican Hall, 8-Feb-2017 / 19:30
- Prelude to Tristan und Isolde
- Wesendock Lieder
- Act I from Die Walküre
- LSO / Sir Antonio Pappano - Conductor
- Karita Mattila - Soprano
- Eric Halfvarson - Bass
Barbican Hall, 4-Feb-2017 / 19:30
Song recital accompanied by Helmut Deutsch on the piano.
- Schumann: Kerner Lieder, Op 35
- L´invitation au voyage
- Le manoir de Rosemonde
- Chanson triste
- La vie antérieure
- Britten: Seven Sonnets of Michelangelo, Op 22
Royal Festival Hall, 17-Oct-2015 / 19:30
- London Philharmonic Orchestra with Jochen Rieder conducting
- Jonas Kaufmann - Tenor
Wigmore Hall, 4-Jan-2015 / 19:30
- Dichterliebe Op. 48
- Zwölf Gedichte Op. 35
- No. 1 Lust der Sturmnacht, No. 4 Erstes Grün, No. 7 Wanderung, No. 9 Frage, No. 10 Stille Thränen
- Wagner: Wesendonck Lieder WWV91
- Liszt: Tre sonetti di Petrarca (2nd version) S270b
- Jonas Kaufmann
- Helmut Deutsch - Piano
In 2011 Mr. Kaufmann won a Gramophone Award for various Verismo Arias with Antonio Pappano conducting the Chorus and Orchestra of the Santa Cecilia; he received his first Gramophone Award in 2007 for his recording of Strauss Lieder.
His Metropolitan Opera debut was in 2006 singing the role of Alfredo in La Traviata.
He made his BBC Proms debut on the 5th of September 2004 at a performance of Beethoven's Choral symphony with Sir Simon Rattle conducting the Berliner Philharmoniker and his first role at the Royal Opera House was in 2004 as Ruggero in La rondine.